Inspectors – Casino Operations Compliance and Assurance
We are accepting applications for two (2) vacant positions of Inspectors.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works individually and / or in collaboration with other Casino Inspectors to ensure that the integrated Casino - Resort (ICR) and satellite casino operations are conducted in accordance with relevant law and that any complaints or suspected breaches of law are thoroughly investigated.
- Investigates, prepares and presents regulatory cases to be heard by the Commission, or Appeal Court or the Criminal Courts and deals with complaints and any other matters assigned by the Casino Operations Compliance and Assurance Senior Officer. Casino Inspectors will focus on the operational activity of the licensed casinos during their investigations and will collaborate with other specialist colleagues within the Commission in cases where investigations may involve technical or financial matters.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the Casino Operations Compliance and Assurance Senior Officer.
- Required Qualifications
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- A recognized secondary school leaving certificate with a grade of 17.5 (seventeen and a half) and above.
- Integrity, orientation in detail and analytical skills.
- Relevant experience in the field of compliance and conducting inspections and investigations in a commercial or regulatory body, will be considered an additional qualification.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of the Greek language and good knowledge of English language.
- Contract duration
This post relates to a fixed-term contract of employment which commences upon signature and expires on the date which is one (1) year following the official opening date of the Integrated Casino Resort (expected to operate within 2021).
Up to EUR 25.000 (Euros Twenty-five thousand) gross annually.
In the recruitment process, personal recommendations, a clear criminal record and confirmation of non-existence of conflicting interests with the Cyprus Gaming and Casino Supervision Commission will be requested.
Applicants shall express their interest by sending their CV to the e-mail address email@example.com, no later than 24/05/2019. For more information please contact Mrs. Evie Ioannou at 25573800.